Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Investing in Yourself # 3



The last post encouraged all of us to develop the habit of reading daily. The next question is " what should I read? " My answer would be to read books or articles on areas of your life hat you wish to grow in. For instance, if you are struggling financially then start reading financial books. If relationships are a struggle then begin here. One thing that I find rally helpful is to go to Amazon and use the reviews to help with my decision. 

For example, I wish to improve my finances by saving more and then investing. I really have no idea what to read so I go to Amazon.

I type in "personal finance" and the top two choices are,

I then start reading the reviews, and see what other people say about the book. I then download or purchase the book I feel had the best reviews. I have found this to be very helpful.
I then start reading this book during my daily reading time.

Again, start in the area of your life you wish to enhance first, and start learning something new.




No comments:

Post a Comment